Monday, August 09, 2004

Rallying the Troops

Hey guys,

How about helping a little sister in need? I know you all love reading my blog and leaving comments all the time, but I can't have all the attention. I'm writing this because it's serious. Could you all just read this blog and leave a comment or two? Just so she knows she's appreciated? I mean I don't blame all you guys for reading my blog all the time, too, but honestly, Shelley's pretty cool. And kind of funny. Sometimes. Check out the picture of her "swimming"-- I mean, that's adorable!

Thanks gang!

Your pal,

Joel

P.S. Can you beat that "hacking" she did on my blog with the password I gave her? She's a pistol!

3 comments:

robb said...

i already posted something at your blog, shelley. stop pretending to be your brother!

Anonymous said...

I think maybe that JOEL needs to post more on his site... I mean, other people keeping it active by hacking it is good at all, but just not the same.

Nathan

Anonymous said...

Man, you're no fun, nate. I was bored and didn't want to write in mine.
Shelley