Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Dream Trend

Let's all jump on this bandwagon!

Last night I dreamed that I was asleep, and my sister came in the room and woke me up, and asked what I dreamed. I smiled because I had had a really awesome dream, and I knew that when I woke up I'd be able to put it in my blog and it would be way more awesome than everyone else's dreams. I had her type up my dream for me so I could copy it and paste it later into my blog. She laughed the whole time because my dream was so funny. Then she left and I realized that it was still pretty early, so I went back to sleep.

That's all I can remember about my dream. I had another one, too, and it was something about monocles (I blame that on my discovery of this jewel yesterday). I don't remember what, though.

Man that dream in my dream was funny, though.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Sounds like a pretty trippy dream... its just like you to jump on every bandwagon that comes rolling along. no pteradactyls? or llamas... too bad. llamas are really not given enough credit these days.

robb said...

i've had dreams within dreams before. not lately though (or i would've posted it in my blog!).

Telephone the Foot said...

Back in high school I used to frequently have dreams that I got up, got ready for school, then just as I was leaving the house, the alarm would go off again and I'd wake up back in my bed. I always felt cheated because I used up all that effort getting ready for school and it was all for NOTHING! NOTHING I TELL YOU! NOTHING! *sob*