Monday, November 29, 2004

Ready for another dream?

I didn't draw this, I found it.  It relates somehow.I dreamed that someone made us all (at UCU) some kind of orange drink for lunch and we were all drinking them through straws, trying to see how fast we could drink them, and at the same time trying to discover/climb some kind of mountain that was either in Greece or Essex (I was having trouble reading the map that for some reason was displayed in my head) and had some kind of shrine on/near it that was supposed to give us experience points. Meanwhile, Josh (Holly's brother) came over to see about delivering or filming some kind of claymation for which we were going to possibly use Ringo Starr as a voice actor. When Josh noticed that we had straws he wanted to have a battle with them (by rolling them up and popping them, then hitting each other). I wasn't too excited about that. Then I noticed that I had a TON of mail. And for some reason Coldplay was playing through the whole thing.

Let me know when you've had enough...

5 comments:

Joel A. Shaver said...

I stole the picture from here but I don't think it's there anymore.

robb said...

keep the dreams coming!

Tia said...

I should come live in your dreams sometime. For a little while. Until I die. Or get bored. Or something.

Heather said...

I'm a big fan of the inspirational art that goes along with the dream!

lemonfresh said...

Yeah, Joel's posting!
I suspect that sometimes my dreams are this interesting, but we may never know for sure because I can only remember snatches of them. I guess I selfishly enjoy them and then destroy the remains in waking.