Monday, January 03, 2005

I wasn't going to complain

Someone told me recently that my blog is boring. It's true, I haven't posted all break. It's hard to do so when to go home means a 6,000 mile trek on foot across tundra and volcanoes, and to get anything put on the Internet you have to use a combination of smoke signals, carrier pigeons, and flares. Those flares get expensive out there! Anyway, I hope everyone had a good Christmas and New Year's. Me, I caught malaria. Or a cold- I'm not sure which.

7 comments:

Telephone the Foot said...

It was probably a cold...malaria would be too exciting.

robb said...

do you have pictures?

Kevin said...

your blog is boring

Joel A. Shaver said...

No, no pictures. It's a high-security area, what with all the tigers and bombs and stuff.

Jamie said...

I have some malaria prophylaxis if you want some. ;)

Heather said...

Ha ha ha ahhahaha ahaha ahahhaha!!!!
Good story, Joel. Its the best because its all from real life. But I bet Robb didn't enjoy it. He doesn't like good stories from real life. I think somehow you will make it through this malaria spell. I'm sure its malaria. I had a touch of typhoid earlier, but I'm pretty much over it.

Tia said...

Me three.