Monday, May 26, 2008

Yet another calorie-consuming post from Heather


Now available at our local supermarket...

This has provided us with endless hours of love and laughter.

Funny, I never even liked grape juice when I lived in the states. Now it just tastes SO GOOD!

I wonder if it is because I haven't tasted anything grape (besides real old-fashioned grapes) since leaving the states a year and a half ago. They don't have grape flavoured things here. The closest thing (Joel doesn't think it's close) is currants. They have currant jam, currant everything.

Shame on us for buying things that are so incredibly non-local. Everyone has their weaknesses.

2 comments:

DaviMack said...

Yay! Currants aren't even close! I will say, though, that the raisins we've gotten here? MUCH better than the California Raisins we'd get in California! I think that they export the 'prime' grade fruit & hang onto the other for local sales. I wonder if it's the same with the grapes?

I also wonder if there's anything you guys need from the US, as we're going there in a week, to spend most of June. If so, let us know.

William Scott Mc Cafferty said...

We use that juice for communion!