Thursday, February 05, 2009

Broccolate: A New Culinary Delight

Heather seems to have dropped the proverbial ball lately in updating all of you wonderful fans with new recipes and adventures in food, so I thought I'd pull my equally proverbial weight. This easy, affordable meal is the Windex of the food world: it's perfect for a main dish, a side, or a dessert, and it goes well with any style! Here's the recipe:

  1. Steam some broccoli. I used our Pampered Chef microwave steamer, with lightly salted water. I like it with a little butter.

  2. Add lots of chocolate syrup.

  3. Enjoy!

Heather points out that, if trying this on your own, you shouldn't use Hershey's syrup, which contains mercury.

5 comments:

DaviMack said...

Oh, yikes! Really? Truly? Stepping away, now....

William said...

That is certainly two foods I wouldn't have thought to bring together!

Aji said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Alanna

http://www.craigslisthelper.info

Heather said...

Welcome, Alanna!
I find it quite ironic and amusing that you chose this .. absurd.. post to comment on!
We hope you enjoy your time here, broccolate or not.
Heather

DaviMack said...

Gotta love the comment spam, eh?