Saturday, March 13, 2010

Shampoo

Purely in an effort to be the top Google result for the phrase +"salmiak shampoo", Joel and Heather present for your edification:

Ten Bad Shampoo Flavors

  1. Savory Salmiak (The Finns eat it, but we call it Windex)
  2. Creamy Bleu Cheese
  3. Zesty Garlic & Onion
  4. Revitalizing Kimchi (or Sumptuous Sauerkraut)
  5. Ballpark Franks (It's not summer yet!)*
  6. Marmite Morning (Vegemite if you prefer, mate)
  7. Durian Breeze (Wikipedia says: "The edible flesh emits a distinctive odour, strong and penetrating even when the husk is intact. Some people regard the durian as fragrant; others find the aroma overpowering and offensive. The smell evokes reactions from deep appreciation to intense disgust. The odour has led to the fruit's banishment from certain hotels and public transportation in southeast Asia." My personal experience has been of a strong diesel flavor with a hint of strawberry.)
  8. Spicy Refried Beans
  9. Mom's Tuna Casserole
  10. Egg Salad
Bonus: Any soup. Cream of mushroom? Vegetable beef? Alphabet, even?!
Any we missed?

*Meat flavors are pretty much cheating, so we tried to limit those. Crispy BLT sounds ok to me though.

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Ratatouille

or

Beijing street corner

Krista said...

I think I feel a bit nauseous...

Daniel and Natalie said...

I'm not sure I would mind smelling like spicy re-fried beans, although I might be continuously hungry. How about pleasing pickle? or fresh fritata? I used to get sick at just the smell of my moms brocolli fritata, and it's a hilarious word anyways. Good luck on meeting your goal!

Neel said...

Not all bad... ;)

but it should have been -
.... Joel and Heather present for your (h)E(a)dification?
Cheers!

Shelley said...

I can't believe you even ventured to mention Durian. I thought you knew exactly how i feel about this very sensitive subject. I'm very insulted. And for my revenge I will provide you with 'Yak butter,'shampoo of nightmares.

Abungerism said...

Did anyone notice that for the Google of "Salmiak Shampoo" there was actually another website that used the exact phrase? How is "Salmiak shampoo" not an original thought?

Joel A. Shaver said...

I did notice. I'm launching a bid to compete for top result (which I think I've achieved)!