Tuesday, November 29, 2011

six weeks



My little baby has had quite an adventurous November! A long drive to eastern Washington to meet Grandparents Shaver, and all 3 Great-Grandparents over there too. Not to mention lots of other Newport friends.We spent the week of Thanksgiving with my side in Puyallup, as a penance for going to Thailand over Christmas. It was peaceful and relaxing and Grandma and Grandpa got lots of time with baby. And I got lots of breaks from changing diapers and burping!
The baby (my mom wonders why we named her, because I just call her baby, or precious, or sweet girl, etc.) is really changing. She is awake so much more, smiling lots, looking around, and holding her neck and shoulders up so well. She has even slept 5 hours straight during the night on a few occasions! On Monday she weighed 12 pounds 2 ounces! Go breast milk!

Sleeping with Grandpa - who is enjoying themselves more?

2 comments:

Alissa said...

I love it how in almost every pic she is passed out... so cute I can't wait to see her again!

Rebecca said...

Cute! Can't wait to meet her!