Saturday, December 31, 2011

Thaigers

Oh my GOODNESS. Just LOOK what we got to do yesterday!

There are very few things left that I ask of life. This was probably one of the best 3 days of my life, including my wedding day and the day I gave birth to a precious baby (who did not get to pet the tigers).
Big tiger. Actually only 19 months old! She liked the belly scratch.
This adorable baby tiger was the same age as my little baby, and about the same size. They both have orange hair, and they are both so cuddly and adorable!!!!!!!! Can I take it home?? Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah I love it.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

such beautiful animals.

tanita davis said...

Can I just take a moment to have a breath of envy for the bare arms!?

Pretty kitties!

David T. Macknet said...

Glad you're having fun! Awesome!

Heather said...

Most certainly you can envy the opportunity for bare arms! That loveliness did not go wasted on me.