Wednesday, November 21, 2012

In gratitude


While running her bath last night, I was giving the bathroom a quick clean. When I turned around, it was clear she had been ready to hop in and had done just that! She was quite pleased with herself.
I just love her face in this one. So much wonder!
May peace and gratitude be present for you this weekend. Lately I've been noticing how grateful I am for God's provision. And while I'm not usually the type of person to say "The Lord provides", that is not out of disbelief. And He has been providing for us quite well in this season. The little gift I am most grateful for has a name, and it is Marie. She is so precious to us, and new every morning with surprising new words and actions!

Off to Joel's parents' house in Newport for Thanksgiving!

No comments: